Posture Podiatry Covid-19 Update
Just a quick Covid-19 update to let all our valued clients know about recent clinic changes implemented to keep all clients, staff and our local community safe.
The state borders may have opened up on Tuesday 23rd November but it’s business as usual with just a few extra safety measures as recommended by SA Health. These include:
- All staff at Posture Podiatry are fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- All staff are now wearing P2/N95 masks and eye protection. We may look a little different but we’re still the same friendly faces with the funny smiles behind the mask.
- All clients must continue to use a mask indoors at ALL healthcare facilities unless exempt under SA Health guidelines. Please remember to bring a mask with you. If you forget or don’t have a mask, our friendly staff will provide one for you.
- Gloves will be worn by all podiatrists for all procedures. As podiatrists, we’re accustomed to glove usage so nothing much has changed here.
- Please remember to scan the QR code upon arrival. The manual sign in form is available for those without their phone app.
- Sanitiser is available for all clients at reception. All clients are encouraged to use the sanitiser provided upon arrival.
- Maintaining social distancing where possible. Please attend your appointment just before your scheduled time rather than way ahead of time. If you arrive very early, please call 83625900 and let us know and together we can help with seating arrangements.
- All medical instruments are sterilised to Australian standards. Regular cleaning and sanitation of all equipment, surfaces and floors continues between clients.
- If you are feeling unwell, experiencing any cold or flu symptoms, suspect exposure to Covid-19 or you’re waiting on Covid-19 test results, please contact us to reschedule your appointment.
We understand the opening of state borders may be a little stressful for some people in our South Australian community. If you need any further information or support, please let us know how we can help. Posture Podiatry will continue to follow the SA Health guidelines and do everything possible to maintain a safe environment for everyone.
If you would like to schedule or reschedule an appointment, you can do so by calling 83625900. Alternatively, you can book online via our website by clicking on the “Book Online” button. Here’s the direct link: https://posturepodiatry.com.au/book-online/
Take care and stay safe.
The Team at Posture Podiatry.