Posture Podiatry Is Still OPEN
The safety and well-being of all our clients and staff is always our greatest priority at Posture Podiatry.
Just recently, the Prime Minister, Scott Morrison, confirmed the provision of all allied health services as essential, and we have been encouraged to support all other front-line health workers and keep our clinics open.
We continue to actively monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking all possible measures to prevent contamination or infection. Extra precautions have been implemented on top of our strict hygiene and sterilisation standards already in place.
- Equipment is cleaned after each use and extra time has been taken to clean all surfaces between clients.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces used within our practice.
- Hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities are readily available for all clients and staff.
- Furniture has been rearranged to allow for social distancing.
- We can also accommodate Higher Risk clients who prefer to move straight to a consulting room upon arrival.
- Clients choosing to remain in their vehicle until their scheduled appointment will be advised to meet the Podiatrist directly in their consulting room by reception staff.
- Waiting room magazines have been removed until further notice
We Need Your Help…
We are asking all clients to let us know if they are showing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19. In this case, we are rescheduling appointments at well beyond the recommended isolation period. We have advised and will continue to advise clients to reschedule their appointments if they experience any of the following symptoms:
- Cold & cough
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
All clients who have travelled interstate or overseas in the last 14 days are being advised not to present to the clinic. All clients are welcome to reschedule their appointments after the appropriate period of isolation or quarantine as recommended by the Department of Health.
We have also asked clients to reschedule if they have had close contact with someone diagnosed with or suspected of having COVID-19 in the 14 days before getting sick.
Further information is available at: https://www.health.gov.au/.
We will continually monitor the situation, keep you updated and continue to serve our clients using only the safest and highest standards of care.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us on 8362 5900. If you would like to make an appointment online, please visit: https://posturepodiatry.com.au/book-online/
Please take care and stay safe.
The Team at Posture Podiatry