Adelaide Podiatrist Wanted
Position Available for Adelaide Podiatrist – January 2023
Posture Podiatry is currently interviewing candidates for a permanent Podiatry position.
We believe podiatrists perform better with the right work-life balance which is why we are willing to offer the right applicant a permanent part-time position. One of our podiatrists will soon commence maternity leave in January 2023 but this position will remain long term. Work anywhere between 2 to 3 days per week. We will consider all options.
Why Choose Posture Podiatry as an Employer?
Apart from loving where you work and live, here’s a few other reasons why you should choose Posture Podiatry:
- Work-life balance is encouraged.
- You will be supported by 4 other colleagues with over 40 years of combined clinical experience. Our team can be found here: https://posturepodiatry.com.au/our-team/
- You will receive an attractive remuneration package with a base salary plus a bonus system which rewards you for your efforts.
- You will have access to the latest technology including computer aided design and manufacturing in orthotic production, 3D LASER scanning and ESWT on site.
- You’ll have access to weekly scheduled mentoring sessions to support you in achieving the best results for your patients.
- You’ll have daily clinical support from all Directors.
- You will have full support from Podiatry Assistants.
- You’ll have access to ongoing support and training assistance.
- You will practice from spacious consulting rooms with a modern fit-out.
- You will liaise directly with clinic owners and decision makers if any concerns ever arise because we are locally owned in SA.
- The right applicant will have access to clinic share ownership or partnership after a qualifying period, if this is a long-term goal.
- NO BULK BILLING – You will only see EPC clients who value your service.
We require a podiatrist interested in improving quality of life through first class care.
The scope of practice includes general foot care, manual therapy, gait analysis, postural assessment, sports injuries, diabetic foot care, footwear advice, minor nail surgery, paediatrics and dry needling. An integral understanding and interest in biomechanics, preventative foot care and health care maintenance is also important. Further skills in foot mobilisation would be an advantage but are not essential.
Podiatrists with at least 2 years of experience are encouraged to apply, however, all motivated applicants will be considered.
The position is based at Posture Podiatry in South Australia just outside the Adelaide CBD. We’re directly across the road from Adelaide’s Wine Centre and the Adelaide Botanic Gardens. We’re only a few minutes walk from gorgeous walking and cycling trails and we’re only 15 minutes drive from the beach and the glorious Adelaide Hills. It’s only another 45 minutes drive to the world renowned Barossa Valley and McLaren Vale wine regions.
Our clients come from all over SA. You will be working with four other podiatrists, the Managing Director with over 32 years of experience and Clinical Director with over 10 years of experience.
The successful applicant would require registration with the Podiatry Board of Australia and current drivers license.
For further details, email our Practice Manager: email@example.com or call 83625900.
For a confidential chat, please don’t hesitate to contact our Practice Manager, Janine Daly, and either Tom Kolesnik or Gavin Daly will contact you directly at a mutually convenient time.
We look forward to hearing from you!