Treat Your Feet with a DIY Foot Bath
There’s nothing like a foot bath at home to pamper your feet. It’s not difficult or expensive to do either.
In this post, you’ll learn how to create a relaxing and yummy foot bath for your feet from the comfort of your own home.
Just mix all the ingredients below and you’re relaxing mineral salt foot bath with essential oils will be ready for you!
Here’s what you need
- A large bowl or plastic tub – something that’s just right for you to place your feet inside without feeling squashed.
- Warm water – Not too hot, not too cold, but just right.
- Epsom Salts – Adding 1 Tbs Epsom salts to your foot bath can benefit your feet greatly. It can soothe dry skin, relieve aching feet, and help to remove foot odour.
- Bicarb soda – 1 tsp Bicarb soda helps exfoliate the skin, has antibacterial properties and also removes foot odour.
- Marbles – A few marbles in the base of the bowl give you something to gently roll your feet over for a luxurious massaging touch.
- Pure Essential oil – Just a couple of drops of lemon myrtle oil can add to the experience, as well as the health benefits.
The scent of the oil, the soothing mineral salts, the exfoliating baking soda, and the gentle massage from the marbles all work together to soothe your senses and relax your nerves.
Ready to make a booking?
Not quite, I want to keep reading >
Easy Foot Bath Recipe
So, you’ve got the ingredients, now here’s the recipe for an easy do-it-yourself foot bath at home:
In a large bowl, add:
• 1 Tbs Epsom salts
• 1 tsp Bicarb Soda
• 3 drops of pure Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil.
• Then add marbles and fill with warm water.
• Relax and enjoy!
And if you want to see what it looks like in real life, check out this video below:
Will you be trying out this easy DIY footbath? We’d love to hear your experience!